Connects and Charges Multiple Mobile Devices with a FutureDial Solution PC
FutureDial’s USB 3.0 Hub is an industrial-strength design housing 20 top-facing USB ports that are capable of delivering up to 2.1 amps of current to each port with a combined total output of 20 amps. Designed for FutureDial’s high-volume warehouse customers using Lean One-Touch, this enterprise grade hardware handles the most demanding volume throughput that both charges mobile devices while simultaneously enabling processing for receipt, triage, and content clearing.
FutureDial’s Powered Hubs eliminate the need for manual charging activity. Devices are able to run on very low charge, while they obtain additional charge through the normal process. Configurable limits allow you to determine if you want to force a particular charge level, and set exactly what the minimum charge should be. This logic is held and managed by FutureDial’s software and completely takes away the charging responsibility from human operators.
Standard industry models show a Positive result of:
- Reduce processing time per unit by as much as 30 minutes
- Reduce Labor cost per unit by $0.40
- Reduce Operational footprint
- Reduce equipment cost for charging cables & management
Features & Benefits
- 20-port USB 3.0 transfer speed up to 5Gps.
- Charges device batteries/ eliminates power drain during processing.
- Built-in intelligent safety protections (over-current, over voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection).
- Fully compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2,.0, supporting hot plug, plug-and-play, without a driver.
- Built-in 5V 100W power to supply sufficient current.